[ NC Back-to-Work Project Coaches/Assistants (Two part time hourly positions, 20 hrs/week) ] Job Information
|Company||Southeastern Community College||Category||Advertisement for Bids|
|Job Type||Advertisement for Bids||Minimum Education||University|
NC Back-to-Work Project Coaches/Assistants
(Two part time hourly positions, 20 hrs/week)
• Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
• Experience in job placement or educational setting preferred.
• Experience in workforce development, advising or working with students, unemployed or dislocated workers, preferred.
• Ability to compile and maintain accurate and efficient data for required reports
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Willingness to work a flexible work schedule that may include night/weekend hours
An application for this position can be found on the SCC website at www.sccnc.edu or call 910-642-7141, ext. 310. SCC application, resume, letter of interest addressing the minimum qualifications and educational transcripts must be submitted in order to be considered for this position. Excellent references from previous employers must be furnished upon request. Deadline for applications is January 17, 2014. Positions should be filled by February 1, 2014.
Applicants should send all documents and inquiries to the Human Resources Office, Southeastern Community College, and P.O. Box 151, Whiteville, NC 28472.
An Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer