You want more great teachers, the kind that demonstrably raise student achievement, the kind students remember years after finishing school?
Perhaps Americans and President Barak Obama signed off on the notion that “The people have spoken” in Tuesday’s mid-term election, before taking the time to read what is hidden in small print.
Election Day victories for two Black Republicans raise a rare question in the House of Representatives in the 112th Congress: How will two African American members of the Grand Old Party interact with the Congressional Black Caucus?
- Living Beyond Your Means: When Conservatives Blame the Poor for Being Poor
- Moving Forward: Celebrating 23 Years of Greater Diversity News
- A Ministry Where Justice and Spirituality Walk Together
- Wilmington Police Dept. Lieutenant Yolanda R. Sparrow Graduates from FBI National Academy
- Black American Voters Alert: Don’t Let Anyone Break Your Spirit