Arlington, Va. - The National Board for Professional Teaching Standards (NBPTS) later today will formally release a report, Student Learning, Student Achievement: How Do Teachers Measure Up? during an interactive webcast later today from 6:00-7:00 p.m. EST. Advance copies of the full report and executive summary are available by visiting www.nbpts.org/studentlearning.
FAIRFAX, Va., Feb. 23, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- UNCF– the United Negro College Fund – the nation's largest and most effective minority education organization, is rallying with churches to support its National Faith Initiative. Churches will host a UNCF SUNDAY on February 27 to collect donations from congregations across the nation to help kids get the education they need and our nation needs them to have. The campaign aims to engage and encourage the faith community to support UNCF, minority students, and the 39 historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs) that belong to UNCF, and to build a robust network of informed advocates for minority education.
- One step closer to increased parental school choice
- Feminist Writer Elaine Showalter to Speak on American Women Writers at UNC Wilmington March 7
- ComplianceTech Study Finds Wide Discrepancy in Home Mortgage Credit Between Minorities and Whites During Housing Downturn
- We Should Leave No Community Behind
- DiabetesSisters’ National Conference Addresses Unique Challenges of Women with Diabetes April 29 - May 1, 2011 in Raleigh, NC