American soldiers are taking their own lives in the largest numbers since the military began keeping records, and the Department of Defense has enlisted
The USS Gravely, an Arleigh Burke-class guided missile destroyer, will be commissioned Nov. 20 in Wilmington, NC, becoming first U.S. Navy ship to be named in honor of an African-American commissioned Naval officer.
You want more great teachers, the kind that demonstrably raise student achievement, the kind students remember years after finishing school?
Perhaps Americans and President Barak Obama signed off on the notion that “The people have spoken” in Tuesday’s mid-term election, before taking the time to read what is hidden in small print.
Election Day victories for two Black Republicans raise a rare question in the House of Representatives in the 112th Congress: How will two African American members of the Grand Old Party interact with the Congressional Black Caucus?
- Black Males Missing From College Campuses
- Living Beyond Your Means: When Conservatives Blame the Poor for Being Poor
- Moving Forward: Celebrating 23 Years of Greater Diversity News
- A Ministry Where Justice and Spirituality Walk Together
- Wilmington Police Dept. Lieutenant Yolanda R. Sparrow Graduates from FBI National Academy