Grandmothers who care for their grandkids fulltime need help for depression and family strains, report researchers from the Case Western Reserve University’s Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing.
It's all about how you structure your daily routine
Carving out some creative time will better your other work, too. Carving out some creative time will better your other work, too. In an increasingly interconnected world, finding focus and enabling time to do work is becoming harder and harder.
Vision it, implement it and leverage it – that’s success. And it all starts with a radical decision. In her acclaimed debut book: Fit, Fine & Fabulous in Career, Business & Life, Dr. Laureen Wishom delved into the lives of career and business women all around the world as well as looking at her own life, hopes, desires and her pursuits for a life by her own design.
Some phones were ringing; others were on hold as Real Christian Radio’s host was well into his 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. program set. The subject was “Is minimum wage enough to live on?” and syndicated radio personality Lonnie Hunter’s job was letting the audience “have their say” on the issue.
WASHINGTON – The stop-and-frisk policy practiced by the New York City police department was little more than “indirect racial profiling,” according to a federal judge who ruled that police routinely violated the 4th and 14th amendment rights of Blacks and Latinos.
Get the latest edition of GDN in an easy to read and download Adobe PDF version. We provide this service free of charge to or dedicated readers and supporters. We are coming together, all groups, all minorities, to only support companies that find value in supporting disenfranchised communities. Please help us keep this service free by supporting our advertisers.
WASHINGTON – Despite high test scores and access to higher education, Black students often attend poorly-funded colleges and receive certificates instead of earning degrees, according to a recent report.
- Don’t Wait for the Revolution — 'Be the Change' and Live It
- Love and Work Delimma for Working Class
- Get GDN Digital Edition for Aug. 15, 2013
- Get GDN Digital Edition for Aug. 8, 2013
- The Million Father March 2013 is Dedicated to the Safety of All Children and to the Young Victims of Newtown, Connecticut
- ‘Back to School’ Doesn’t Have to Be ‘Back to Broke’ with These Tips
- Graduation Ceremony Celebrates 150 College Bound Young Black Men From Around The San Francisco Bay Area
- Civil Rights Exhibit, ‘Make Some Noise’