Throwing the perfect holiday party for your closest friends means planning months ahead, sending out customized invitations, finding the perfect appetizer plates with matching serving platters and table décor and so on – or does it?
An eight-year study of African-American, white and Hispanic-American children in three regions of the United States has found that African-Americans had the highest level of exposure to risk factors that could lead to behavioral problems, but do not engage in bad behavior at higher rates than the other two groups.
- Disability Etiquette Booklet: An Essential Resource for Disability Awareness
- National Latino AIDS Awareness Day
- Women and People of Color Being Recruited for Master of Public Administration Degree Program
- Program Targets Disadvantaged Youth for Careers in Public Health
- 3rd Annual Women of Color Conference