Closer than I Realized has a full band sound complete with drums, keyboard, guitar, as well as auxiliary sounds. Two specific tracks have a guitar lead. Throughout this jazz instrumental project Darryl Donnell Murrill incorporates his saxophone instrumental lead along with saxophone accompaniment. This gospel jazz album can be found on iTunes, cdbaby, and Amazon. To learn more aboutDarryl Donnell Murrill and Closer Than I Realized, visit Ablaze Sound Productions at darryldonnellmurrill.com/p/ablaze-sound-productions.html. •
You know about Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving when people line up outside the big department stores and discount stores in the middle of the night to buy cheap Christmas presents. Black Friday is a big day for retailers, but I don't think it's nearly as important as Small Business Saturday. That's because small business is the heart and soul of our economy.
Cindy Trimm has dined with the queen of England, played putt-putt golf with Prince Andrew, and was appointed to the Bermuda Senate at the age of thirty. Over the last dozen years she’s become one of the most in-demand motivational speakers in the United States, and her best-selling inspirational books, such as "Commanding Your Morning" and "The Rules of Engagement," have sold over a million copies combined. Charisma House has now published Trimm’s last installation in a three-book series of prayer and spiritual warfare, "When Kingdoms Clash: Strategies for Prayer in the Heat of Battle."
It’s time to analyze the various referendums on the ballots Tuesday. All over the nation, common citizens are asked to say “yes” to an issue that is supposedly for their benefit and financial future. More times than not, the consequences of such are harmful and slanted to a greedy few. Such is the case with “Question 7” appearing on the Maryland ballot on November 6. Question 7 ads in support of gaming flood the airwaves in the D.C. metro region, with claims flying left and right about what it means for Maryland.
- Stone Cold Marketing: Selling Alcohol to Young African Americans
- Domestic Violence: What’s Love Got to Do with It?
- Does Obama Have Better Leadership Skills, Survey Shows
- Study Highlights the Current State of Women in Leadership Roles
- Discover Card Must Refund $200 Million for ‘Deceptive’ Marketing
- Breast Cancer Takes Heavier Toll on Black Women
- The Birds, the Bees…and Credit?
- Positive Promotions Stands Against Bullying During National Bullying Prevention Month
- A Ticket Splitter Goes Straight