Health and Spirit
‘Mercy and Justice and Other Christian Skits’ provides enjoyment, insight and the understanding that readers no longer have to settle as victims of the dark-sided spirit realm
RALEIGH – Sixty children died in car crashes in North Carolina last year. Nearly two-thirds of them were not buckled into a car seat or a seat belt. The Governor’s Highway Safety Program wants to reduce that number to zero by urging parents and caregivers to properly restrain their children while riding in the car. Snap and share a #SafetySelfie
By Pastor Dale Haynes -- “But Jonah got up and went in the opposite direction to get away from the Lord. He went down to the port of Joppa, where he found a ship leaving for Tarshish. He bought a ticket and went on board, hoping to escape from the Lord by sailing to Tarshish.” Jonah 1:3. Beloved, how often have we turned away when we were called by God to do a work we didn’t like? How often have we tried to escape that work by rationalizing and pushing it off on others?
By Reid Wilson, PhD and Lynn Lyons, LICSW -- Deerfield Beach, FL, - With anxiety at epidemic levels among our children, Anxious Kids, Anxious Parents (HCI Books -- $14.95 – ISBN: 9780757317260 – September 2013) offers a contrarian yet effective approach to help children and teens push through their fears, worries, and phobias to ultimately become more resilient, independent, and happy.
- ‘Active Surveillance’ May Miss Aggressive Prostate Cancers in Black Men
- AARP Emphasizes Affordable Care Act Education in Hispanic Communities
- Mega Church Pastor and Bestselling Author T.D. Jakes Receives Prestigious Award
- Health Disparities: A Function of Assets, Access and Attitudes
- Anxious? Activate Your Anterior Cingulate Cortex by Meditating
- Power of Prayer: Prayer Leads to Cooperation, Forgiveness in Relationships