Minority Business News
(RALEIGH) - The North Carolina Department of Transportation’s Rail Division to spend $43.4 million for improvements to better accommodate passengers at nine train stations along the Southeast High Speed Rail (SEHSR) corridor between Raleigh and Charlotte.
Fostering community cooperation, building on skills and strengths, and getting strangers to work together -- these are fundamentals of community development. A pilot study of six migrant families living in a farm town, published in Southern Rural Sociology.
When companies go out of business, their leaders often blame something other than their own performance for the failure. Lehman Bros.’s CEO Richard Fuld said his immense compensation package had nothing to do with his firm’s death ...
Bob Johnson Urges National Dialogue Based on Recognition of Race... Johnson Argues that Wealth Gap Compares to “Compelling National Interest Test” Which Could Justify Race-Recognition Remedies. Bethesda, MD - In an address to Members of Congress and participants attending a Congressional Black Caucus meeting...
In May of 2010, in Wilmington, NC, Mr. Vincent Burgess, Pres. of Kingdom Builders, Inc., a non-profit, housing development company unveiled his first affordable housing unit in a ceremony before family, friends and the general public.
(NNPA) - You can't drive a car by looking down at the road. If you want to do more than just take direction, then think bigger, look out ahead, figure out what you need to build a sustainable process, and start building it. A business idea is a prerequisite for a successful business venture.
- Cities with High Concentrations of Entrepreneurs Lure Colleagues by Providing Increased Speed and Profits
- Baldrige Recipients to Share ‘Keys to Excellence’ at Regional Conferences
- Blogging to Benefit Your Business
- 2010 Consumer scorecard: Payday Lending Still Nation's Most Abusive Small Loan
- Train Youth in Wisdom and Virtue: The Value of Hard Work and Hard Love
- Home Based Business Article - Think Before You React