Icing on the Kake by Khayla is now providing gourmet cupcakes each and every weekend at the Yellow Green Farmers Market in Hollywood, Florida. Owners Khayla and Ty Stanley started Icing on the Kake by Khayla in January 2011 as a made-to-order, gourmet cupcake and special order cake catering business for parties and events. Through word-of-mouth referrals and a loyal customer base, Icing on the Kake by Khayla is rapidly growing.
There’s lots of information out there these days about nutrition and health, and some of it can be very confusing! One nutrition topic that has gotten a lot of attention lately is carbohydrates, or “carbs.” It seems that every time we turn around, some has developed a new weight loss program that focuses on cutting or increasing carbs. But what are carbohydrates, and why are they so important to us?
Sodexo Foundation Youth Grants Position Young People as Leaders in Finding Solutions to Childhood Hunger
Business owner's question: Our website is a plumbers website. The account has already been set up by Google and I am looking for someone to manage the account. The campaigns need tweaking and we are trying to get on the first page of Google and keep it there. Could you tell me how many hours a month you would need to manage the account ? Would we get monthly reports of the performance of our Adwords account. Is their any guarantees and assurances you can give us?
- Rock, Pop, White Power: How Music Influences Support for Ethnic Groups
- Affordable Care Act Expansions Poised to Improve Women’s Health
- What's With All the Groupon (GRPN) Investor Hatred: A solid investment for our times
- Getting Smart on Surety Bonds: African-American Female Business Owner in St. Louis Got Funded.
- Unemployment for African Americans and Latinos projected to stay very high through 2012