25 June 2010
65 Business students from 17 countries are completing the final semester of the Global Entrepreneurship Program (GEP) this summer at Babson College. GEP is offered on 3 continents by 3 renowned business schools with a focus on entrepreneurship education:
•EMLYON Business School (France)
•Babson College’s F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business (USA)
•Zhejiang University’s School of Management (China).
Combining the world’s best entrepreneurial teaching with three diverse global markets, GEP prepares students to recognize and define the changes critical to growing businesses in a competitive marketplace.
At Babson, GEP students are enrolled in the following courses:
• Business Growth; Social Entrepreneurship
• Entrepreneurial Finance; Harvesting
• North American Business Environment; Business Communications
• Advanced Global Marketing; Entrepreneurial Leadership in a Global Context
Specifically GEP students:
• Earn a Master of Science in Management with a concentration in Global Entrepreneurship in just 12 months
• Increase the probability of success in global markets
• Work with an international team of faculty and students
• Enhance leadership and presentation skills with stakeholders from international business environments
• Build professional and personal global networks
A mixture of case studies, lectures, group projects, and cultural events ensure a rigorous and complete learning experience in each country. Teams of GEP students work on semester-long consulting projects for local companies.
GEP Website: www.babson.edu/gep
GEP Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/BabsonGEP
GEP email: email@example.com
For more information on GEP, contact:
Nora E. Driscoll, Associate Director
International Degree Programs
781-239-5624; 1-800-488-4512 (toll free)
ndriscoll @ babson.edu
Babson College in Wellesley, Mass., is recognized internationally as a leader in entrepreneurial management education. Babson grants BS degrees through its innovative undergraduate program, and grants MBA and custom MS and MBA degrees through the F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business at Babson College. Babson Executive Education offers executive development programs to experienced managers worldwide. For information, visit www.babson.edu.
|< Prev||Next >|