Minority Business News
Center for Hispanic Leadership (CHL) will be launching its Hispanic Training Center on August 6, 2012, the first and only interactive video-based online training center designed to accelerate the advancement of Hispanics in America – as corporate leaders, as small business owners, and as consumers who can help influence how organizations build their brands. According to CHL Founder, Glenn Llopis, “As Hispanics, we are quickly waking up to the need to hold on to our cultural values and use them for leverage as we reach for success.
A few years ago, the unusual occurrence of a Manatee in the Memphis area caused great local buzz and attention. The salt water giant found his way into the waters of the Mighty Mississippi and into the hearts of Memphians as they tracked his movements. Well, in similar fashion we recently had another giant of the sea, a “Shark”, (not the aquatic variety), visit our fair city to much fanfare and accolade. Daymond John, a fashion industry pioneer, is founder of the FUBU clothing line and star of the ABC reality show “Shark Tank,” which features a team of wealthy and successful investors (the Sharks) being pitched by up-and-coming entrepreneurs to invest in their fledging business ventures.
- An Inside Look at the New Fronting Game
- Minority Business Owners Expand Cupcake Business Via Local Farmers Market
- Greater Diversity Tech News : A Comprehensive Online Marketing Strategy
- Getting Smart on Surety Bonds: African-American Female Business Owner in St. Louis Got Funded.
- Unemployment for African Americans and Latinos projected to stay very high through 2012
- Interview: Entrepreneur and CEO at 24, Lindsay Phillips