If anyone tells you that ending the Bush tax cuts for the richest 2 percent would hurt job creation tell them to talk with me. We founded our business, TS Designs, in 1977 as a small manual screen printing company and grew to land contracts with some of clothing’s biggest brands. In 1993, we lost much of our business as a result of the supposedly job-creating NAFTA trade agreement as large brands sought out the cheapest labor costs they could in Mexico.
- What's With All the Groupon (GRPN) Investor Hatred: A solid investment for our times
- Stopping the Rush to War against Iran
- Tell Congress: Overturn Citizens United and End Corporate Personhood
- Cain’s Presidential Bid was Asinine-Nine-Nine
- Howard University Adds Its Voice to Occupy Movement
- Cain Isn’t Able ... to Keep His Lies Straight