City of High Point North Main Street / Lexington Avenue Intersection & Utility Improvements Project

by November 13, 2019

ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS 

Sharpe Brothers is actively requesting quotations from NCDOT Certified WBE & MBE Subcontractors for the City of High Point North Main Street / Lexington Avenue Intersection & Utility Improvements Project with a total project goal of 3% MBE & 5% WBE combined goal of 8% WBE / MBE.  The Project consists of the Surveying, Grading, Milling, Excavation, Pipe Work, Utilities, Signal work, Erosion Control, Concrete Curb & Gutter, Concrete Sidewalk, Drainage Structures, Adjustments, Work Zone Traffic Control Devices, Brick Work, Seeding & Mulching, Paint/Thermoplastic.  The completion date is 410 days from the issue of notice to proceed.  We are looking for quotes for the following items to subcontract:  Trucking (hourly & by the ton), Surveying, Milling, Concrete Work, Seeding & Mulching, Paint/Thermoplastic, Brick Work, Work Zone Traffic Control Devices, Utilities & Adjustments.  If interested, please feel free to call (336-346-8156) or email (paul.gilliam@sharpebrosvg.com).  Quotes need to be received by November 18, 2019.

 

Print Friendly, PDF & Email