ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
Sealed bids will be received by City of Eden, on September 5, 2019 until 2:00, PM, EDT for construction of the Contracts I, II,VI, VII, and VIII of the Eden Remediation Program, at which time they will be publicly opened and read aloud at the Main (Front) Conference Room at City Hall, 308 E. Stadium Drive, Eden, NC 27288. A separate Invitation to Bid with dates for receipt of sealed bids for Contracts III, IV, and V will be issued at a later date. Bids of all contracts will be evaluated in totality before determining contract awards. A full advertisement should be requested by those intending to bid upon any of these contracts via email or phone request to W.K. Dickson & Co., Inc. (Diandra Hyman, PE at 919.782.0495 or email@example.com) or by going to Plan Room www.wkdickson.com .
The work will consist of multiple contracts including:
- Contract I-Inflow/Infiltration Reduction Project
- Contract II-Junction and Bridge Street Pump Stations Rehabilitation Project
- Contract III-Bridge Street Basin Rehabilitation and Replacement Project
- Contract IV-Glovenia Street/Chestnut Street/Spruce Street Gravity Sewer Relocation Project
- Contract V-Junction Basin Rehabilitation and Replacement Project
- Contract VI-Kuder Street Basin Rehabilitation and Replacement
- Contract VII-Dry Creek Basin Rehabilitation and Replacement Project
- Contract VIII-Neighborhood Lift Station Improvements
Plans, Specifications and Contract Documents may be examined on August 2, 2019 at: W.K. Dickson & Co., Inc.,720 Corporate Drive, Raleigh, NC 27607. Plans, Specifications, and Contract Documents will be available for purchase on August 2, 2019 by going to Plan Room at www.wkdickson.com . Please note that only registered plan holders may bid as a General Contractor.