ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
Jimmy R. Lynch & Sons, Inc. An Equal Employment Opportunity Contractor, Will Consider All Quotes Regardless of Race, Color, Religion, Sex, or National Origin and is Soliciting Bids from M/WBE Participation.
We would appreciate a quotation from your firm for any and all work and/or materials on the following project:
(1) Davie County, NC – EAST DAVIE WASTEWATER COLLECTION SYSTEM
Bids: Wednesday, October 17, 2018 @ 2:00 PM
We are soliciting subcontract bids for the following trades. Work may include, but not limited to: Materials, Paving, Sewer/Utilities, Pump Station, Clearing & Grubbing, Erosion Control, Traffic Control, Concrete Work, Asphalt Paving & Surface Restoration, Crushed Aggregate Base Course/Stone, Earthwork, Electrical, Instrumentation & all Mechanical & Electrical Appurtenances, Hauling, Subgrade Prep, Curb & Gutter, Site Grading, Landscaping, Metals, finishes, Painting, Demolition, Directional Boring, Fences/Gates, Excavation, Cast-in-Place Concrete, Crane Service & any incidentals and materials necessary for construction to complete the project.
- The Project Scope of Work Includes; but not limited to: Yadkin River PS: Demolition of existing facilities as shown; installation of permanent bypass pumping connection; temporary bypass pumping system; installation of new 8- inch yard piping; replacement of existing pumps and vertical discharge piping; modifications to the existing discharge piping in valve vault; and miscellaneous other improvements.
- Smith Creek PS: Demolition of existing facilities as shown.
- Bermuda Run West PS: Construction of a duplex submersible pump station. Pump station will include, but is not limited to, a wet well, valve vault, site piping, stand-by generator and ATS, liquid and vapor odor control, equipment rack, SCADA system, related electrical gear, and site related features.
- East Dave Transfer PS: Construction of a triplex submersible pump station. Pump station will include, but is not limited to, a junction box, wet well, valve vault, site piping, flow meter and vault, stand-by generator and ATS,vapor odor control, equipment rack, SCADA system, related electrical gear, and site related features.
- Yadkin River Force Main: Installation of approximately 4,700 linear feet of 8-inch PVC sewer force main and appurtenant items.
- Smith Creek Interceptor: Installation of approximately 3,600 linear feet of 18-inch PVC gravity sewer and appurtenant items.
- Bermuda Run West Force Main: Installation of approximately 6,600 linear feet of 16-inch PVC sewer force main and appurtenant items.
- East Davie Transfer Force Main: Installation of approximately 31,000 linear feet of 20- inch DIP sewer force main and appurtenant items.
Contact Daniel Lynch @ firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about downloading the plans and specs or with any questions you may have about this project.
You may view plans & specs at the following locations: JRL Office @ 307 S. Academy St. Pilot Mtn, NC or Bidding Documents also may be examined at the following locations:
- Office of the Public Utilities Department, located at 298 E. Depot St., Mocksville, NC 27028, Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM by appointment.
- ConstructConnect, 2825 Edwards Road, Suite 800, Cincinnati, Ohio 45209, 800-364-2059 x8221.
If you need plans or specs., equip., credit lines, secure loans, joint payments, insurance or quick payments—call Daniel @ J.R.L. (J.R.L. will furnish bonds for all projects & will help you obtain the proper certification, (if you are not certified.)
It is Jimmy R. Lynch & Sons, Inc. policy NOT to require M/WBE subcontractors to provide bonding to Jimmy R. Lynch & Sons, Inc. for their portion of the work. All M/WBE subcontractors will be allowed to work under Jimmy R. Lynch & Sons, Inc. Performance & Payment Bonds to the Owner.
Jimmy R. Lynch & Sons, Inc. will provide Joint Check Agreements to all M/WBE subcontractors. Please request a Joint Check agreement in writing if needed and Jimmy R. Lynch & Sons, Inc. will work with you and the material vendor to develop a Joint Check Agreement to satisfy all parties.
It is Jimmy R. Lynch & Sons, Inc. policy to provide Quick Payments if needed to all M/WBE subcontractors. Jimmy R Lynch & Sons, Inc. will provide payment to all M/WBE subcontractors on a weekly and/or monthly basis if the work for which payment is being requested is complete and accepted by the Davie County.
JRL encourages 2nd tier M/WBE Subcontracting opportunities. We encourage our subcontractors to utilize 2nd and 3rd tier M/WBE Subcontractors.
Please Submit Quote the Day Prior to Bid Opening.