ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
Sealed Bids will be received by Orange Water and Sewer Authority from Bidders until 3:00 P.M., local time, on May 23, 2019 for the Project: “Dobbins Drive Water and Sewer Main Replacements” at the Administrative Offices,400 Jones Ferry Road, Carrboro, North Carolina 27510, at which time the Bids received will opened and read aloud. Bids will be received for a Unit Price General Construction Contract.
The project specifically includes, but will not be limited, to the following:
- Installation of approximately 2,400 LF of new 16-inch DIP water main.
- Installation of approximately 2,760 LF of new 24-inch DIP sewer main, including approximately 60 LF to be installed by bore and jack and Sewer Main Replacements
- Removal of approximately 600 LF and abandonment of approximately 2,000 LF of existing 12-inch AC water main.
- Removal of approximately 2,400 LF and abandonment of approximately 470 LF of existing 12-inch sanitary sewer main.
- Installation of twenty (20) sanitary sewer manholes.
Beginning on Wednesday, April 24, 2019, the Contract Documents will be on file in the in the Administrative Offices, 400 Jones Ferry Road, Carrboro, North Carolina.
To receive plans and ensure that all Bidders are kept up to date on any Addenda, changes, please send an e-mail to: Jason Cook (firstname.lastname@example.org) indicating your intention to prepare a Bid for the Project. Failure to complete this step may render your Bid as nonresponsive.
Orange Water and Sewer Authority requires the Project to be at Substantial Completion within 220 consecutive calendar days from date of Notice to Proceed and at Final Completion 250 consecutive calendar days from date of Notice to Proceed
Simon Lobdell, PE