REQUEST FOR BIDS
Orange Water and Sewer Authority is soliciting Bids until 3:00 P.M., local time, on March 19, 2019 for CIP No. 275-20, Project: “Fordham Boulevard Service Road Water Main Replacement” at the Administrative Offices, 400 Jones Ferry Road, Carrboro, North Carolina 27510, at which time the Bids received will opened and read aloud.
The project specifically includes, but will not be limited, to the following:
• Installation of approximately 1,440 LF of 8” DIP water main, 570 LF of 12” DIP water main, and 270 LF of
16” DIP water main.
• Installation of approximately 160 LF of 30” steel casing pipe through an existing storm culvert, in which a
segment of the new 16” water main is to be installed.
• Abandonment of approximately 2,000 LF of existing 8” AC water main.
The prequalified Bidders for this project include:
1. Carolina Civilworks, Inc.
2. Garney Companies, Inc.
3. Moffat Pipe, Inc.
4. Park Construction of North Carolina, Inc.
5. Pipeline Utilities, Inc.
6. Sanford Contractors, Inc.
7. State Utility Contractors, Inc.
Bidders are strongly encouraged to attend a non-mandatory Pre Bid Conference at 10 A.M., local time, on Thursday, March 7, 2019 in OWASA’s Administrative Offices located at 400 Jones Ferry Road, Carrboro, North Carolina.
Plans may be purchased from Hazen and Sawyer by sending an e-mail to: Jason Cook (firstname.lastname@example.org) indicating your intention to prepare a Bid for the Project. Failure to complete this step may render your Bid as non-responsive.