Kinston Towers and Six Churches Apartments at the Kinston Housing Authorityby GDN Job Post December 3, 2019
ADVERTISEMENT FOR PROPOSALS
511 N. Queen Street
Kinston, NC 28501
Six Churches Plaza
107 E. Peyton Avenue
Kinston, NC 28501
Sealed proposals will be received, for Kinston Towers and Six Churches Apartments at the Kinston Housing Authority, P. O. Box 697, 608 N. Queen Street, Kinston, North Carolina until 2:00 p.m., December 11, 2019, and immediately opened and read for the furnishing of labor, material and equipment for this project. Proposals may be mailed and must be received before 2:00 p.m. on the above date.
Work consist of the following:
- Cut out and re-caulk all vertical and horizontal pre-cast to pre-cast joints.
- Cut out and re-caulk 100% of the exterior metal to pre-cast and metal to metal window, store fronts and door perimeters.
- Cut out and re-caulk (allowance of 3,000 lf) of the exterior glass to metal “Wet Glazing”.
- Repair cracks in precast panels
- Repair any spalling in the precast panels
- Clean (Prosoco LD Restoration Cleaner) and seal the exterior precast façade
- Clean and paint (SW Loxon A100 concrete column between the windows
- Repair/replace any failed 123 Tape at PTAC insert panels below windows
- Clean, paint (SW Loxon A100), and apply two coats of Sika 550W elastomeric coating to the exterior of the two stair towers
- Clean and paint (SW Loxon A100 PTAC panels below windows
- Application of sealant, cleaner, and paint will be according to manufacturer’s specifications. Test all painting surfaces with SW Loxon A100 for bonding issues. Construction clean-up to occur on a daily basis
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in façade repair, concrete repair and waterproofing. Three references required with similar work within the last three years
- All other work as shown on the scope of work.
Plans and specifications can be received by contacting Vivian B. Perry at Kinston Housing Authority 252-686-6104.
A Pre-bid Conference is scheduled for Wednesday, November 13, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. at the Housing Authority’s Central Office 608 North Queen Street, Kinston, North Carolina.
The Owner reserves the right to reject any and all bids and to waive informalities.
HOUSING AUTHORITY OF THE
CITY OF KINSTON