Mechanical Maintenance Associates and Instrumentation/Electrical Maintenance Associatesby GDN Job Post March 28, 2018
IP works for me.
Your future is waiting to be written.
International Paper, a major pulp and paper producer, is seeking its next generation of Maintenance Associates for the Riegelwood, NC Mill. We are looking for dependable women and men with excellent problem-solving, communication and teamwork skills to fill our challenging positions. International Paper offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits including health care, life insurance, disability income, gainsharing, holidays, vacation, 401K and pension.
Interested applicants should apply on-line at www.internationalpaper.com
Between Thursday, March 29, 2018 and Wednesday, April 4, 2018
Mechanical Maintenance Associates
Instrumentation/Electrical Maintenance Associates
Rate of Pay – $21.95
Verified Documentation Required – Mechanical Maintenance Associate:
1. One (1) year documented experience in any of the following Maintenance Skill Areas: Millwright, Machinist, Lubrication,
Welding, Automotive Maintenance, or Pipefitting.
2. One (1) year of documented vocational/technical education in the Mechanical Discipline: Millwright, Machinist, Welding, or
Verified Documentation Required – I/E Maintenance Associate:
1. One (1) year documented experience in any of the following Maintenance Skill Areas: Instrumentation, Electrical, or HVAC.
2. One (1) year documented vocational/technical education in the Instrumentation Electrical Disciplines: Instrumentation, Electrical, or HVAC.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills
- Able to function in a team environment
PLUS: Must be willing to meet the following requirements:
- Undergo a drug screen for illicit use of drugs as a condition of employment
- Submit to periodic drug screens as a condition of employment
- Willing and capable of working all shifts
- Work overtime with last minute notification
- Work holidays and/or weekends
- Wear required safety equipment
- Operate or work in industrial conditions (i.e. warm/hot, dusty/dirty, around hazardous chemicals, noise, heavy machinery or elevated working surfaces with proper safety training and safety protection)
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/
Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans