Rockingham County Regional Water Interconnection Phase 2 Water Main Extension Project located in Rockingham County/Reidsville, NCby GDN Job Post May 20, 2019
INVITATION TO BID
Hall is currently soliciting quotes from interested NCDOA/HUB, NCDOT or other state certified MBE/WBE/DBE subcontractors and suppliers for the Rockingham County Regional Water Interconnection Phase 2 Water Main Extension Project located in Rockingham County/Reidsville, NC.
Disciplines of Work: Surveying, Clearing and Grubbing, Hauling, Erosion Control, Erosion Matting, Seeding and Mulching, Directional Drilling, Jack and Bore, Asphalt Repairs, Concrete Driveways, Traffic Control, Builder Materials including, Concrete, Asphalt, Pipe, Pipe Fittings, Valves, Fire Hydrant Assembly, Aggregates.
Quotes are due by Thursday May 30, 2019 @ 7:00 A.M.
Hall Contracting will break down or combine elements of work into economically feasible units to facilitate minority participation. We offer quick pay agreements and policies to enable minority contractors and suppliers to meet cash-flow demands. If you need assistance with obtaining bonding, loan capital, lines of credit, and insurance or joint pay agreements please contact us, and we will review your needs and direct you to available agencies for assistance.
The plans and specifications can be viewed or obtained at the follow locations:
- Viewed at Hall Contracting’s Office at 6415 Lakeview Road, Charlotte, NC 28269
- Obtained or viewed at LKC Engineering, PLLC, located at 140 Aqua Shed Court, Aberdeen NC 28315, on Mondays through Fridays between the hours of 9:00 am and 3:30 pm., (910) 420-1437
- Examined at FW Dodge/McGraw Hill Dodge
- Examined at Minority Economic Development Center, Charlotte, Hispanic Contractors Association of the Carolinas: Charlotte
- Isqft Plan Room # 3235905
If bidding, please check the appropriate box and e-mail your response back to Johnny Meador at email@example.com or for technical questions concerning the bid please contact Barron Thiessen at firstname.lastname@example.org 5/20/2019.
Yes, we will be bidding
No, we are not bidding