INVITATION FOR BIDS
SOLICITATION NO.: RFY17.12
HOUSING AUTHORITY OF THE CITY OF
WILMINGTON NORTH CAROLINA
SECURITY SERVICES AT
SOLOMON TOWERS BUILDING
Sealed bids will be accepted at the Housing Authority of the City of Wilmington North Carolina (WHA Central Office), until date and time noted below. Bids will be publicly opened and recorded immediately thereafter at the Central Office, 1524 South 16th Street, Wilmington, NC 28401.
- Pre Bid Conference and Site Tour will be held: Wednesday, April 4, 2018 at 10:00 a.m., beginning at the Central Office.
- Bid Opening: Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 10:30 a.m.
- Specifications/Plans will be available for pickup beginning Tuesday, March 27 at the Central Office.
- Fee; non-refundable charge of $15.00 or
- Download Project Manual from our WHA website at www.wha.net
- Questions; E-mail to Ms. Chauntrell Burns no later than Monday, April 16, 2018 at 2:00 p.m. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon written request to the Chief Executive Officer, bids will be available after contract award. NO BIDS SHALL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE DEADLINE DATE. FAXED NEITHER COPIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
The WHA does not discriminate based on race, sex, age, color, national origin, religion, or disability in its employment opportunities, programs, services, or activities.
WHA reserves the right to reject any or all bids.