INVITATION FOR BIDS
SOLICITATION NO.: WHA17.19
HOUSING AUTHORITY OF THE CITY OF
WILMINGTON NORTH CAROLINA
VACANCY UNIT TURNS / PAINTING OF OCCUPIED UNITS AUTHORITY–WIDE
(One or more contracts might be awarded)
Sealed bids will be accepted at the Housing Authority of the City of Wilmington North Carolina (WHA Central Office), until date and time noted below. Bids will be publicly opened and recorded immediately thereafter at the Central Office, 1524 South 16th Street, Wilmington, NC 28401.
- Pre-bid conference/tour: Tuesday, August 14, 2018 at 10:30 a.m., beginning at the Central Office.
- Bid Opening: Thursday, August 30, 2018 at 2:30 pm
- Project Manual along with specifications will be available for pickup beginning 2:00 p.m. on Friday, August 10th at the Central Office.
- Fee; non-refundable charge of $15.00 or you can Download Project Manual at no cost — wha.net (under Business Opportunities/IFB)
- Questions; E-mail to Chauntrell Burns no later than August 24th at 2:00pm to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon written request to the Contracting Officer, bids will be available after contract award. NO BIDS SHALL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE DEADLINE DATE. FAX NEITHER COPIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
The WHA does not discriminate based on race, sex, age, color, national origin, religion, or disability.