Wake County Courthouse Electrical Switchgear Replacement (RFP/Bid No. 20-077)by GDN Job Post October 7, 2020
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
Sealed proposals will be received by County of Wake in the Procurement Services, Wake County Justice Center, 301 S. McDowell Street, Suite 2900, Raleigh, NC 27601 for providing labor, material and equipment entering into Single Electrical Prime Contract for the Wake County Courthouse Electrical Switchgear Replacement (RFP/Bid No. 20-077).
Sealed Single Prime bids will be received until 3:00 p.m. on October 20, 2020.
All bids will be publicly opened and read starting at 3:00 p.m.
The general scope is as follows:
- Install new 4,000 amp switchboard in the new Main Electrical Room.
- Install new 4,000 amp bus duct from new switchboard to existing main disconnect switch and connections.
- Install new 800 amp panelboard on Salisbury Street level Electrical Room and 6th Floor Electrical Room.
- Install new 1200 amp panelboard, 400 amp panelboard, and 800 amp panelboard in Penthouse.
- Install new feeders from existing riser to each new panelboard.
- Install new 400 amp north and 400 amp south ATS’s.
- Install new feeders connecting the existing electrical panels to the new panels.
A Mandatory Pre-bid Conference will be held at the Wake County Courthouse. Contractors are to meet in front of the Courthouse Lobby on Salisbury Street, Raleigh, at 2:00 p.m. local prevailing time, on Tuesday, October 13, 2020. All Contractors are to be present.
Complete plans and specifications can be obtained by requesting a PDF electronic set to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Wake County provides minorities and women equal opportunity to participate in all aspects of its construction program consistent with North Carolina Law.
Wake County reserves the right to reject any or all bids and to waive informalities and irregularities.
COUNTY OF WAKE
Mark Forestieri, AIA
Director, Facilities Design and Construction
HDM Associates, Inc.
106 Tarheel Court
Elizabeth City, NC 27909
N.C. License No. C-1836