NOTICE TO BIDDERS
Sealed proposals will be received by County of Wake in the Procurement Services, Wake County Justice Center, 301 S. McDowell Street, Suite 2900, Raleigh, NC 27601 for providing labor, material and equipment entering into Single Prime General Construction Contract for the Wake County Courthouse Stairwell and Elevator Security, Phase 1 (RFP/Bid No. 18-124).
Sealed Single Prime bids will be received until 3:00 p.m. on December 4, 2018.
All bids will be publicly opened and read starting at 3:00 p.m.
The general scope is as follows:
- Replace stairwell doors on 9th & 10th Floors with new metal door. The doors will be prepped for security. (Add Alternate No. 1: 11th Floor).
- Replace the hardware on 9th & 10th Floors doors. (Add Alternate No. 1: 11th Floor).
- Use aluminum door stop around door frames and not changing the door frames on 9th & 10th Floors. (Add Alternate No. 1: 11th Floor).
- Install security conduit to each stair tower door on 9th & 10th Floors. (Add Alternate No. 1: 11th Floor).
- Install security conduit to each door to the security drop on 9th & 10th Floors. (Add Alternate No. 1: 11th Floor).
- Install power to Security system where indicated.
A Mandatory Pre-bid Conference will be held in Room 630 of the Wake County Courthouse located at 316 Fayetteville Street, Raleigh at 11:00 a.m. local prevailing time, on November 14, 2018. All Contractors are to be present. *Please allow time for parking and passing through a security checkpoint.
Complete plans and specifications can be obtained by requesting a PDF electronic set to email@example.com.
Wake County provides minorities and women equal opportunity to participate in all aspects of its construction program consistent with North Carolina Law.
Wake County reserves the right to reject any or all bids and to waive informalities and irregularities.
COUNTY OF WAKE
Dave Goodwin Director,
General Services Administration
HDM Associates, Inc.
135 Hanbury Road West, Ste. D
Chesapeake, VA 23322