ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
Sealed proposals will be received by County of Wake in the Procurement Services, Wake County Justice Center, 301 S. McDowell Street, Suite 2900, Raleigh, NC 27601 for providing labor, material and equipment entering into Single General Prime Contract for the Wake County Courthouse Tower Replacement (RFP/Bid No. 18-061).
Sealed Single Prime bids will be received until 4:00 p.m. on July 31, 2018.
All bids will be publicly opened and read starting at 4:00 p.m.
The general scope is as follows:
- Modify the existing roof frame to accommodate a new self-supporting tower.
- Install a new self-supporting tower.
- Install new antennas, cables and supports to match existing antenna.
- Transfer and test all operations to new antennas.
- 30-day burn-in for devices.
- Remove the old self-supporting tower, antennas, and cables down to structure and patch roof.
A Mandatory Pre-bid Conference will be held in Room 630 of the Wake County Courthouse located at 316 Fayetteville Street, Raleigh at 1:30 p.m. local prevailing time, on July 18, 2018. All Contractors and subcontractors are to be present. *Please allow time for parking and passing through a security checkpoint.
The following General Contractors attended the original pre-bid meeting and not required to attend the July 18th pre-bid conference:
- Salisbury and Moore Construction
- Muter Construction
Complete plans and specifications can be obtained by requesting a PDF electronic set to email@example.com.
Wake County provides minorities and women equal opportunity to participate in all aspects of its construction program consistent with North Carolina Law.
Wake County reserves the right to reject any or all bids and to waive informalities and irregularities.
COUNTY OF WAKE
Director, General Services Administration
HDM Associates, Inc.
135 Hanbury Road West, Ste. D
Chesapeake, VA 23322