ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
Sealed proposals will be received by County of Wake in the Procurement Services, Wake County Justice Center, 301 S. McDowell Street, Suite 2900, Raleigh, NC 27601 for providing labor, material and equipment entering into Single Mechanical Prime Contract for the Wake Detention PVI Domestic Hot Water Heaters Replacement (RFP/Bid No. 18-117).
Sealed Single Prime bids will be received until 2:00 p.m. on October 30, 2018.
All bids will be publicly opened and read starting at 2:00 p.m.
The general scope is as follows:
- Remove the existing 2 PVI hot water boilers.
- Remove the flue vents.
- Provide and install 2 water-to-water heat exchangers.
- Provide and install 2 pre-insulated tanks.
- Re-pipe the domestic water system as required.
- Provide circulating pumps between new storage tanks and heat exchangers.
- Rework the DDC controls for the new system.
- Rework the power for the new system.
A Mandatory Pre-bid Conference will be held at the Wake County Detention Center located at 3301 Hammond Road, Raleigh, in the Lobby Conference Room at 2:00 p.m. local prevailing time, on October 23, 2018. All Contractors are to be present.
Complete plans and specifications can be obtained by requesting a PDF electronic set to email@example.com.
Wake County provides minorities and women equal opportunity to participate in all aspects of its construction program consistent with North Carolina Law.
Wake County reserves the right to reject any or all bids and to waive informalities and irregularities.
COUNTY OF WAKE
Director, General Services Administration
HDM Associates, Inc.
135 Hanbury Road West, Ste. D
Chesapeake, VA 23322