1602 Lowery Street Renovations For Winston-Salem State University, Winston-Salem, NCby Kathy Grear September 8, 2020
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
1602 LOWERY STREET RENOVATIONS
FOR WINSTON-SALEM STATE UNIVERSITY
WINSTON-SALEM, NORTH CAROLINA 27101
BIDDING SEPTEMBER 15, 2020
New Atlantic Contracting, Inc. is hereby soliciting quotations from MBE/WBE/DBE firms to assist in our competitive bidding efforts for the above-referenced construction project. The scope of work involves 28,340 SF of comprehensive Renovations to an Existing Storage and Maintenance Building on campus.
Our goal is to maximize HUB participation in this project and we would greatly appreciate your involvement in our efforts. Please email your quotes to Bids@New-Atlantic.net by 11:00 AM on Tuesday, September 15, 2020. If you prefer, you may also submit your quotation to us by fax at 336-759-7445.
Construction of this project is expected to begin in early November, 2020 and must be finally complete by early May of 2021 (a 182 total calendar day, or six month, overall schedule).
Project bid documents may be viewed at the following locations:
- New Atlantic Contracting, Inc. online ShareFile Website at http://www.new-atlantic.net
- Our Public Plan Room at http://BuildingConnected.com (project Number WSSU-1602LSR)
- Hispanic Contractors Association of the Carolinas (HCAC) online Plan Room
- NCIMED Plan and Resource Center at 114 W. Parrish Street (6th Floor) in Durham, NC 27701
- Also, Online at Subscription Plan Rooms, such Blue Book, Dodge Data, iSqFt, Plan Hub, etc.
For additional information regarding this project, please contact:
Mark Harrod – Senior Estimator
New Atlantic Contracting, Inc.
2635 Reynolda Road
Winston-Salem, NC 27106-3834