12 August 2013
Posted in GDNews Network
The fire reportedly started on the ground level, and one family was trapped on an upper level. The mother literally had to drop her three kids out of the window to save them.
Although the local Fire Department arrived within minutes of the 911 phone call, they were unable to make it there fast enough. And so, a one-month old baby was dropped out the window and Gresham safely caught her.
Gresham, however didn't take all the credit. She humbly commented, "It took all of my family to help get the babies out and save a family."
The fire, which started out as a small kitchen grease fire, ended up destroying an entire building and damaging three others. More than 10 people were displaced.
|< Prev||Next >|