C. O. D. D. E.
GDN introduces C.O.D.D.E. (Coalition Of Organizations Dedicated to Diversity & Empowerment) an initiative that will unify GDN's marketing and PR experience with the objectives of organizations and companies, increasing the effectiveness of both.*
Benefits of C.O.D.D.E:
- Unlimited posting to GDNâ€™s Calendar of Events
- Unlimited posting to GDNâ€™s Business Directory
- Profile page on GDNâ€™s website
- Unlimited organizational job postings in GDNâ€™s job bank
- Listing of organization with link on GDNâ€™s website.
- Special editions for yearly conferences.
- Receive high Google search ratings.
- Free subscription to GDNâ€™s digital version.
- Online features for organizations that do not have websites.
- Provide a link on GDNâ€™s website.
- 52 weekly sponsor display ads in GDNâ€™s hard copy
What organizations can provide:
- Profile information for organization to be posted on GDNâ€™s website.
- Inform anyone about GDN that would be interested in our product & services.
- Email membersâ€™ email addresses to submit weekly digital version of GDN.
- Provide a member/individual to post events to GDNâ€™s Calendar of Events.
- Include GDN as a sponsor in promotional material for special events.
*C.O.D.D.E. Coalition Of Organizations Dedicated to Diversity & Empowerment is not limited to the above benefits and can be customized according to the organizationâ€™s purpose, needs and goals.