Minority Business News
WASHINGTON—John Boyd, a fourth generation farmer, wants it to be clear - his effort to secure Congressional funding for a discrimination settlement that black farmers reached with the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) is not the pursuit of “reparation.”
(RALEIGH) - The North Carolina Department of Transportation’s Rail Division to spend $43.4 million for improvements to better accommodate passengers at nine train stations along the Southeast High Speed Rail (SEHSR) corridor between Raleigh and Charlotte.
Fostering community cooperation, building on skills and strengths, and getting strangers to work together -- these are fundamentals of community development. A pilot study of six migrant families living in a farm town, published in Southern Rural Sociology.
When companies go out of business, their leaders often blame something other than their own performance for the failure. Lehman Bros.’s CEO Richard Fuld said his immense compensation package had nothing to do with his firm’s death ...
Bob Johnson Urges National Dialogue Based on Recognition of Race... Johnson Argues that Wealth Gap Compares to “Compelling National Interest Test” Which Could Justify Race-Recognition Remedies. Bethesda, MD - In an address to Members of Congress and participants attending a Congressional Black Caucus meeting...
- GDN Business Profile: Spiritually Inspired and Socially Innovative Housing Project
- Think Big: A business idea is a prerequisite for a successful business venture
- Cities with High Concentrations of Entrepreneurs Lure Colleagues by Providing Increased Speed and Profits
- Blogging to Benefit Your Business
- Home Based Business Article - Think Before You React