Career And Education
University faculty and academic administrators must consider the differing needs of underrepresented minority graduate students to attract them into academic careers, according to a recent report sponsored by the California Community College Collaborative (C4) at the University of California (UC), Riverside.
An Interview is the best opportunity you will have to gather information and market yourself to a prospective employer. Invest a few minutes in reviewing these tips for a successful interview outcome.
You want more great teachers, the kind that demonstrably raise student achievement, the kind students remember years after finishing school?
In the last few decades, different programs have arisen out of a profound, virtually universal frustration with the dysfunction of our justice system. What distinguishes restorative justice from all these programs is that it is not a program.
- U.S. District Court for NJ Grants NAACP Motion for Summary Judgment Against N. Hudson Fire & Rescue
- More Satisfied at Work with Higher Level of Emotional Intelligence
- In Parent-Teacher Conferences, It’s Often Not About the Student
- Nonprofits a Surprising Bright Spot in National Jobs Picture
- Essential Tips for College Campus Living