Health and Spirit
‘Mercy and Justice and Other Christian Skits’ provides enjoyment, insight and the understanding that readers no longer have to settle as victims of the dark-sided spirit realm
By Reid Wilson, PhD and Lynn Lyons, LICSW -- Deerfield Beach, FL, - With anxiety at epidemic levels among our children, Anxious Kids, Anxious Parents (HCI Books -- $14.95 – ISBN: 9780757317260 – September 2013) offers a contrarian yet effective approach to help children and teens push through their fears, worries, and phobias to ultimately become more resilient, independent, and happy.
- AARP Emphasizes Affordable Care Act Education in Hispanic Communities
- Mega Church Pastor and Bestselling Author T.D. Jakes Receives Prestigious Award
- Health Disparities: A Function of Assets, Access and Attitudes
- Anxious? Activate Your Anterior Cingulate Cortex by Meditating
- Power of Prayer: Prayer Leads to Cooperation, Forgiveness in Relationships