Health and Spirit
Parents who believe that attention deficit hyperactivity disorder makes their kids more creative got a little more scientific support recently.
Winston-Salem, N.C. – As he struggled for decades with a depression that often left him despondent, Eric Wilson never thought to get a second opinion.
DiabetesSisters’ National Conference Addresses Unique Challenges of Women with Diabetes April 29 - May 1, 2011 in Raleigh, NC
Married people may think they communicate well with their partners, but psychologists have found that they don't always convey messages to their loved ones as well as they think — and in some cases, the spouses communicate no better than strangers.
- The Black Community Crusade for Children
- Kenneth Lumpkin Victim Of Discriminatory Sentencing Disparity Between Crack And Powder Cocaine
- Martin Luther King Day of Service
- African-American Baptist Mission Collaboration Increases Donation to Habitat for Humanity to $1 Million to Help Haiti Earthquake Relief
- GDN Music Feature: James Fortune and FIYA to Release 'I Believe: Live'