Career And Education
In contrast, children taught the same lessons by adults in a traditional classroom saw no changes in their health outcomes.
Even when times are tough, many Americans budget a portion of their assets to go to charity. According to Giving USA, a research institute that publishes data and trends on charitable giving, Americans contributed more than $298.42 billion to charities in 2011. While your heart may guide you to a particular charity, don’t just hand over your hard-earned money without getting some information. Though all charities purport to be doing good work, some organizations have less than stellar track records. Just as you would scrutinize a financial investment, so should you examine a charity to ensure your money makes the biggest impact possible.
- Five Teamwork Strategies to Prevail Over Any Challenge
- ACLU Submits Statement for Landmark Senate Hearing on School Discipline
- Student Loan Problems Mirror those of Mortgages
- SLCC Student Learns Valuable Legal Lessons in D.C. Intern Program
- Two Fayetteville State University Student Teams Finalists in UNC Social Business Competition: One Team Wins 2nd Place