Career And Education
University faculty and academic administrators must consider the differing needs of underrepresented minority graduate students to attract them into academic careers, according to a recent report sponsored by the California Community College Collaborative (C4) at the University of California (UC), Riverside.
An Interview is the best opportunity you will have to gather information and market yourself to a prospective employer. Invest a few minutes in reviewing these tips for a successful interview outcome.
You want more great teachers, the kind that demonstrably raise student achievement, the kind students remember years after finishing school?
- Restorative Justice Invites a Fundamental Shift in the Way We Think About Justice
- U.S. District Court for NJ Grants NAACP Motion for Summary Judgment Against N. Hudson Fire & Rescue
- More Satisfied at Work with Higher Level of Emotional Intelligence
- In Parent-Teacher Conferences, It’s Often Not About the Student
- Nonprofits a Surprising Bright Spot in National Jobs Picture