Webinar About How to Empower Employees and Turn Them into Brand Evangelistsby GDN Shared Post November 28, 2017
PR News will host the webinar, “How to Empower Employees and Turn Them into Brand Evangelists,” on November 29 from 1:30 – 3:00 p.m. ET. This webinar will offer participants an inside look at successful employee engagement programs from senior-level communicators at T-Mobile, Slack and Dropbox. Webinar speakers will offer case studies and insights into developing programs for motivation and morale, educating employees on how they can take part in CSR activities and creating a culture with advocacy at its core.
Webinar speakers include:
- Tisha Leslie, Director, Employee Brand, T-Mobile
- Amanda Atkins, Head of Internal Communications, Slack
- Jessica Bauer, Internal Communications Manager, Dropbox
Webinar participants will learn how to:
- Promote their organization’s values and culture internally for authentic engagement from employees
- Empower workers to share on-brand content across their social media networks
- Foster an atmosphere of teamwork and accountability to incentivize getting—and staying—involved
- Create a content plan specifically for employees
- Build a recognition program that fosters employee buy-in to the brand’s identity and mission
- Measure and refine their program by developing a set of key metrics and evaluating what’s working and how you can improve
For more information on the webinar, click here.
This webinar will help participants create a plan that leverages their employees to tell your brand stories. Investing in employees, the people who know the business best, can give the company a leg up on recruiting and retaining the best talent and building excitement around the brand.
For questions regarding webinar registration, contact Client Services at email@example.com.
The PR News Group is a go-to source that serves the communications and marketing community at corporations, agencies and nonprofits. The PR News Group focuses on honing and growing PR and marketing professionals’ skills in social media, crisis management, digital PR, measurement, employee relations, media training, CSR and writing through its flagship newsletter, webinars, conferences, awards programs, workshops and guidebooks. With the launch of its weekly newsletter over 70 years ago, PR News has remained dedicated to supporting the growth of communicators and marketers all while keeping them abreast of the latest news affecting their industries. For more information, visit www.prnewsonline.com.