INVITATION FOR BIDS
HOUSING AUTHORITY OF THE CITY OF
WILMINGTON NORTH CAROLINA
ELECTRICAL SERVICES – WHA WIDE
Sealed bids will be accepted at the Housing Authority of the City of Wilmington North Carolina (WHA Central Office), until date and time noted below. Bids will be publicly opened and recorded immediately thereafter at the Central Office, 1524 South 16th Street, Wilmington, NC 28401.
- Pre bid conference/tour: Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at 10:00 a.m., beginning at the Central Office.
- Bid Opening: Tuesday, April 2, 2019 at 10:00 am
- Project Manual along with specifications will be available for pickup beginning on Friday, March 8th at the Central Office.
- Fee; non-refundable charge of $15.00 or you can Download Project Manual at no cost — www.wha.net (under Business Opportunities/IFB).
- Questions; E-mail to Chauntrell Burns no later than March 29th at 2:00pm to [email protected]
Upon written request to the Contracting Officer, bids will be available after contract award. NO BIDS SHALL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE DEADLINE DATE. FAX NEITHER COPIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
The WHA does not discriminate based on race, sex, age, color, national origin, religion, or disability in its employment opportunities, programs, services, or activities.