Architectural Design Services for construction of a new high school and athletic facilities at the existing Franklin High School site.by GDN Job Post July 27, 2021
ADVERTISEMENT REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS
Macon County is receiving Requests for Qualifications (RFQ) for Architectural Design Services for construction of a new high school and athletic facilities at the existing Franklin High School site. Submittals are due by 4:00 pm on August 25, 2021.
Macon County will select the individual/firm that is most qualified to conduct the scope of work. The County will use the following criteria to select an individual/firm for further consideration:
- Completeness of the response to this RFQ.
- Expertise and qualifications of key professional staff and the firm as a whole in the specific areas of architectural design services.
- Performance history of the firm and its staff members with Macon County and other clients.
- Availability of resources and current workload of the consultant team proposed for this project to meet project deadline.
- Proximity to and familiarity with Macon County’s schools.
- Proposed hourly rates for professional services.
The RFQ is available from Macon County, Lindsay Leopard, 5 W Main Street, Franklin, NC 28734, during regular office hours, and is available on the County website, www.maconnc.org .
All minority and historically underutilized businesses are hereby encouraged to provide a submittal.