HVAC System Replacement at the Firearms Training Center (RFB No. 21-087)by GDN Job Post October 5, 2021
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
Sealed proposals will be received by County of Wake in the Procurement Services, Wake County Justice Center, 301 S. McDowell Street, Suite 2900, Raleigh, NC 27601 for providing labor, material and equipment entering into Single Mechanical Prime Contract for the HVAC System Replacement at the Firearms Training Center (RFB No. 21-087).
Sealed Single Prime bids will be received until 2:00 p.m. on November 9, 2021.
All bids will be publicly opened and read starting at 2:00 p.m.
The general scope is as follows:
- Coordinate with Siemens Control System. Separate contract with owner.
- Coordinate with DARI, the lead abatement contractor. Separate contract with owner.
- Replace four (4) Roof-top Makeup Air Units.
- Replace four (4) Roof-top Filter Housing Frames with filters.
- Replace four (4) Utility Sets.
- Replace three (3) split system gas furnace with condensing unit.
- Replace three (3) in-line centrifugal exhaust fans.
- Replace two (2) gas fired unit heaters.
- Replace four (4) radiant infrared heaters.
- Provide new air distribution along firing line.
- Provide eight (8) VFDs.
- Provide new heavy-duty lay-in ceiling grid.
- Provide new LED lights along the firing line.
- Provide new disconnects, conduit and wiring for new equipment.
A Mandatory Pre-bid Conference will be held at the Firearms Training Center located at 3921 Old Holly Springs Apex Road, Apex in Conference Room at 1:00 p.m. local prevailing time, on October 29, 2021. All Contractors are to be present. *There will be no additional site visits provided or allowed.
Complete plans and specifications can be obtained by requesting a PDF electronic set to [email protected] .
Wake County provides minorities and women equal opportunity to participate in all aspects of its construction program consistent with North Carolina Law.
Wake County reserves the right to reject any or all bids and to waive informalities and irregularities.
COUNTY OF WAKE
Facilities Design & Construction Department
HDM Associates, Inc.
106 Tarheel Court
Elizabeth City, NC 27909