REQUEST FOR BIDS
ORANGE WATER AND SEWER AUTHORITY
MASON FARMS WWTP FERMENTER MIXING IMPROVEMENTS
CIP PROJECT NO. 278-78
ISSUE DATE: DECEMBER 10, 2020
Orange Water & Sewer Authority (OWASA) is inviting contractors to submit a bids for improvements at the Mason Farms Waste Water Treatment Plant (WWTP). This is a lump sum bid with qualification requirements.
The primary objectives of the project are to provide:
- Demolition of existing pipe, mixing headers, standpipe, and structural supports inside the fermenter tank.
- Demolition submersible pumps and piping.
- Removal and support of section concrete floor.
- Excavation and demolition of underground fermenter gas condensate pipe and drip trap.
- Installation of new mixing equipment, including pumps, valves, and piping.
- Rerouting digester gas piping.
- New digester gas condensate accumulator, drain and vent piping.
- Repair and coating of corroded sampling hatches in the fermenter cover.
- Electrical demo and installation for power, controls, and instrumentation.
- SCADA system improvements., as defined in the CITI scope of supply (Appendix C).
- Repair of Fermenter Tank concrete wall and coating.
A mandatory Pre-Bid Meeting will be held at 10:30 a.m. on December 16, 2020.
Responses to the Request for Bids must be received by 2:00 p.m. on January 18, 2021.