Scope of Work Metal Ceiling Painting and Walkway Sealing Clifton Meadowsby GDN Job Post March 3, 2021
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
SCOPE OF WORK
WASHINGTON HOUSING AUTHORITY
METAL CEILING PAINTING AND CONCRETE WALKWAY SEALING
CONTRACT #NC-032 CLIFTON 001
The “SOW” is as follows:
This is for the Preparation and Painting of Metal Ceilings, Black Metal Facia on Landings and second floor Concrete Landings at Clifton Meadows Apartment. This consist of 7-two story buildings, 2 landings, and Metal Ceilings and Facia per building.
Preparation is as follows:
- The concrete walks will be diamond grinded to prepare for the new coatings.
- The metal to concrete transition will be caulked with Dymeric 240FC/Dynatrol II Polyurethane.
- The metal ceilings on the first floor are to be cleaned prior to painting.
- Black metal facia strip is to be cleaned, prepped, and painted with Ben Moore Black Semi-Gloss Urethane Alkyd Enamel.
- Metal ceilings are to have one coat of Macropoxy 646 applied.
- Metal ceilings are to have one coat of Multi surface acrylic applied.
- Concrete walks are to be:
- Primed with Pecora 801 VOC
- Top Coat with HB1000 and broadcast for non skid.
The contractor is responsible for providing/coordinating access for second floor residents while work is being done. It is intended that the contractor shall furnish all tools, equipment, machinery, apparatus, labor, materials and permits necessary to complete all work required under these terms of such contract, as may be entered into. Contractor is to comply with all city, county, and state and OSHA codes. All debris is to be removed from the site daily, if not the authority will remove debris at the contractor’s expense. All disturbed grassy areas shall be raked and cleaned and apply grass seed where needed, ryegrass or fescue will be acceptable depending upon the season. All work will be warrantied for (2) Two years from the date of completion of work. Contractors must have General Liability Insurance of at least $1,000,000.00 and Workers Compensation. If you have any questions, call Anthony Gales, Director of Maintenance/Modernization, 252-644-2415 or 252-402-5719.