ATTENTION: DBE’S – WBE’S – MBE’S
Barnhill Contracting Company will be bidding on the following project on December 15th, 2020. We are most interested in receiving quotes from your company on these projects:
Contract ID: C204588
Jim Daniels, [email protected], at 910-829-6277 or fax 252-977-7512 in our Fayetteville office, located at 1100 Robeson St, Fayetteville, NC 28305.
Friday December 4th, 2020 at 9:00 AM (Due to social distancing standards, this meeting will be held in a virtual manner – utilizing conference call and online meeting tools. Please email the estimator for pre-bid meeting details).
- For hauling operations, we will need to know how many of your own hauling units will be available for this project. We will need this on your written quote prior to bid time and this will be made a part of any subcontract.
- Plans and specifications are available at:
- NC DOT: https://connect.ncdot.gov/letting/Pages/Central.aspx .
- Plans may also be viewed in our offices. Please call for an appointment.
- This project includes opportunities on, but not limited to hauling, asphalt/concrete saw cutting, milling, asphalt concrete plant mix pavements/repair, AST, minor drainage structures, and traffic control.
- All firms or persons interested in bidding on any applicable portions of these projects or supplying materials for any applicable portion of this project are invited to contact us direct or by phone (we accept collect calls). By submitting a quote it is understood that you have read and understand the specifications.
“The North Carolina Department of Transportation, in accordance with the provisions of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (78 Stat. 252, 42 US.C. §§ 2000d to 2000d-4) and the Regulations, hereby notifies all bidders that it will affirmatively ensure that any contract entered into pursuant to this advertisement, disadvantaged business enterprises will be afforded full and fair opportunity to submit bids in response to this invitation and will not be discriminated against on the grounds of race, color, or national origin in consideration for an award. In accordance with other related nondiscrimination authorities, bidders and contractors will also not be discriminated against on the grounds of sex, age, disability, low-income level, creed/religion, or limited English proficiency in consideration for an award.”
NC General Contractors Lic. # 3194.
Attn: Tom Shannon
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER