PART-TIME AD DEVELOPER
FOR CLASSIFIEDS DEPARTMENT
Greater Diversity News (GDN) a digital and hard copy newspaper that focuses on providing communities with business, and economic opportunities, is looking for an independent contractor that can work from home to set-up and design ads for our classified section. This is an excellent position for someone retired or desiring to supplement income.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with advertisers to confirm their ads were received, the cost to advertise and any other issues concerning their advertising.
- Efficient writing skills to effectively communicate to advertisers via email whenever needed.
- Inform management and staff responsibly of any special requests, changes or needs that will affect advertisers.
- Must be able to work independently, without distractions and with minimum supervision.
- Proof ads and provide proofs for advertisers via email before ads are published.
- Proficient customer-service and people skills.
- BS degree in Marketing/Business
- Efficiency in Word, InDesign and Excel
$300.00 per week. 20 hours. No weekend duties required.
Submit resumes to:
Greater Diversity News
Attn: PT Ad Developer Position
Post Office Drawer 1679
Wilmington, NC 28402
Or email: [email protected]
Please do not call concerning employment for this vacancy. Only individuals of interest will be contacted.