INVITATION FOR BIDS
THE HOUSING AUTHORITY
OF THE CITY
OF WILMINGTON, NORTH CAROLINA
RE- BID FOR ELECTRICAL SERVICES- WHA WIDE
Sealed bids will be accepted at the Housing Authority of the City of Wilmington North Carolina (WHA Central Office), until date and time noted below. Bids will be publicly opened and recorded immediately thereafter at the Central Office, 1524 South 16th Street, Wilmington, NC 28401.
- Pre bid conference/tour: Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 10:00 a.m., beginning at the Central Office.
- Bid Opening: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 at 10:00 am
- Project Manual along with specifications will be available for pickup beginning on Friday, March 8th at the Central Office.
- Fee; non-refundable charge of $15.00 or you can Download Project Manual at no cost — wha.net (under Business Opportunities/IFB).
- Questions; E-mail to Chauntrell Burns no later than March 29th at 2:00 pm to [email protected]
Upon written request to the Contracting Officer, bids will be available after contract award. NO BIDS SHALL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE DEADLINE DATE. FAX NEITHER COPIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
The WHA does not discriminate based on race, sex, age, color, national origin, religion, or disability in its employment opportunities, programs, services, or activities.
WHA reserves the right to reject any or all bids.