NOTICE TO BIDDERS
Sealed proposals will be received by County of Wake in the Procurement Services, Wake County Justice Center, 301 S. McDowell Street, Suite 2900, Raleigh, NC 27601 for providing labor, material and equipment entering into a single prime contract for Wake County 2021 Multi-site Solar PV Project (RFP/Bid No. #21- 017).
Sealed Single Prime bids will be received until 3:00 p.m. on August 3, 2021.
All bids will be publicly opened and read starting at 3:00 p.m.
The general scope is as follows:
- Wake County is soliciting proposals from a qualified contractor to design, fabricate, deliver, install, and maintain a rooftop utility-interactive solar photovoltaic (PV) system on 9 buildings owned by Wake County. Proposal must be provided for all 9 systems. The contractor shall perform all work necessary to provide a complete and operating solar PV system based on the minimum size (KW-DC) outlined on the drawings. The contractor shall perform all professional services as necessary to provide Wake County with a complete and permittable set of drawings including the requirements outlined in this Statement of Work. The awarded contractor shall apply for and manage building permits, utility interconnection, utilities commission report of proposed construction. Contractor shall assist with Utility rebate submission. Rebates will be sent to the County. The contractor shall include product specifications, calculations, and drawings in the submittal package, and submit it to Wake County. After approval by Wake County the contractor shall obtain necessary building permits and provide all necessary construction to successfully complete the PV system installation. The contractor shall ensure that building roof integrity and warranties are maintained by installing the manufacturers required components and providing documentation of compliance with the warranty. The contractor shall install the project such that it is operational and compliant with all applicable standards, building codes, Wake County Electric Utilities interconnection requirements, and state requirements.
- East Regional Library
946 Steeple Square Road,
- Morrisville Community Library
310 Town Hall Drive,
- EMS Wendell Main Station
3001 Wendell Boulevard,
- EMS Garner
125 Spaceway Court,
- EMS Wake-New Hope Station
7731 Fox Road,
- Zebulon Community Library
1000 Dogwood Drive,
- Middle Creek Community Library
111 Middle Creek Park Avenue,
- Northeast Regional Library
14401 Green Elm Lane,
- Olivia Raney Library
4010 Carya Drive,
A Mandatory Pre-bid Conference will be held at online on Wednesday, July 14th at 2:00 pm. Please contact [email protected] before 1:00 pm on July 14th for meeting link. All Contractors are to be present.
Complete plans and specifications can be obtained by requesting a PDF electronic set to [email protected] .
Wake County provides minorities and women equal opportunity to participate in all aspects of its construction program consistent with North Carolina Law.
Wake County reserves the right to reject any or all bids and to waive informalities and irregularities.
COUNTY OF WAKE
Kelli A. Braunbach
General Services Administration
Wake County Government GSA/Physical Plant