Luxurious Lifestyle Event For Professional Men & Women of Color, Miami Beachby GDN Shared Post May 11, 2018
Need a safe space to heal from the daily grind? Working daily in corporate America can be draining. Join an intentional luxury four day get-away for professional men and women of color. The inaugural Authenticity Event (www.TheAuthenticityEvent.com) allows you to connect and be surrounded by others who work like you. Join us at the luxurious Eden Roc Resort Hotel in Miami Beach, FL. to rejuvenate, be inspired and network from June 21st through 24th, 2018.
Founder, Rosalind Moore stated, “As true professionals, we work so hard at doing our very best that we often forget to stop and smell the roses, and enjoy the fruit of our ‘own’ labor.”
The Authenticity Event is designed to be a perfect opportunity to re-discover, link-up, and enjoy ourselves. Many times being a black professional is often challenging, leaves us feeling isolated, and adds to our stress (https://frankabaly.com/let-healing-begin/). Allow this to be an opportunity to find your Happy Space.
The idyllic weekend consists of:
* Welcome Reception with the dynamic Dr. Belinda John, whose life work is dedicated to aligning people to their God-ordained purpose.
* Guided conversations to make you think and feed your soul.
* Happiness Booster sessions – Acts of kindness, balloon release, etc.
* The Authenticity Taste Event, An Exquisite Culinary Experience with Celebrity Chef Irie and Black winemakers.
* Luxury Yacht Excursion. Enjoy dinner, fine wines from Black winemakers and dessert aboard the South Beach Lady, Black owned and operated.
* Intimate Expo with unique concepts, An Author’s Corner & Meditation Nook.
* Live Jazz Brunch featuring internationally acclaimed saxophonist Marion Meadows.
Be all you were created to be with Authenticity!
About The Authenticity Event:
The Authenticity Event was developed to provide an opportunity for like-minded professional men and women of color to network, socialize and relax in a comfortable setting. It is a luxurious lifestyle event. Participants are encouraged to spend time reflecting on their health, wealth, and career goals. Or, just come to find love, joy and peace.
Founded in 2007 by Rosalind Moore and brought to fruition in 2018 by a committee of 10 professional men and women of color throughout the United States. For more information, visit: www.TheAuthenticityEvent.com