After the winter break, transitioning back to school -- and back to good classroom behavior -- can be challenging for students. The WWC offers evidence-based strategies you can use today to prevent and address behavior problems so everyone can enjoy a more productive classroom. Learn how to modify the classroom environment to alter or remove factors that trigger problem behaviors. Strategies include revisiting and reinforcing expectations, modifying the learning space to motivate students, and varying instructional strategies to increase academic success.
Carla P. J. Livingston Reveals the reality of angels forewarning Americans about guns Dallas, TX -- Carla P. J. Livingston got so frustrated with gun violence in our country; she wrote a novel about angels visiting America in the midst of various tragedies. The San Francisco native who is an inspiring Christian author is a realist who shares horrific experiences that destroys families in America through gun violence. After several tragic stories actually hit national news, Livingston put her previous completed manuscript aside to write, and then published Angels against Gun Violence in America.
With current references to the modern voter suppression and the disproportionate impact of Voter ID laws on women, the League of Women Voters are continuing their historic fight to ensure the voting rights of all people. Rooted in the movement that secured the right to vote for women, the League has worked to foster civic engagement and enhance access to vote since they were founded in 1920. On its website, the League noted that over time its work has evolved from efforts to gain and foster women’s suffrage to ensuring that all eligible voters – particularly those from traditionally underrepresented or underserved communities, including first-time voters, non-college youth, new citizens, minorities, the elderly and low-income Americans – have the opportunity and the information to exercise their right to vote.
- Voter Suppression Group’s Poll Finds Most Do Not Consider Voter Fraud A Significant Problem
- Defeating voter suppression The North Carolina Model: Educate, Organize and Mobilize
- African American Wrongly Fired in 2010 by the Obama Administration for Allegedly Making Racist Remarks to Speak at Anne Arundel MLK Jr. Awards Dinner
- Wilmington on Fire: A massacre kept secret for over 100 years - the truth will finally be revealed
- Aiding and Abetting Voter Suppression: Silence of Modern Day Black Republicans