Interfaith Coalition on Mosques Today Called for a Comprehensive Investigation of the Suspicious Fire that Destroyed a Mosque in Joplin
- Which type of mortgage is best for you?
It is important to understand the differences between the types of mortgages available to you. Once you know your short and long term financial strategy, you should educate yourself about the terms, benefits, and drawbacks of fixed and adjustable-rate mortgages, as well as FHA (Federal Housing Administration) and VA (Veterans Affairs) mortgage loans. Your personal research can go a long way. Ask yourself which type of loan you might qualify for and which types might best suit your lifestyle and ability to make your monthly payments.
A racially diverse law student body provides educational benefits for students, their institution and society, according to a 10-year multidisciplinary research study conducted by four professors, including two faculty members at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
WASHINGTON (NNPA) – The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) released new findings that show a “dramatic decline” in risky sexual behavior among Black youth since 1991. The data, which cover 1991 to 2011, was presented by Laura Kann, Ph.D., and Kevin Fenton, M.D. at the recently concluded 2012 International AIDS Conference here.
- Tracking the Killer’s Dark Mind
- Blacks, Latinos Strongest Supporters of Financial Reform
- African American Pastor in Maryland Responds to Anti-Equality Political Positioning by Area Ministers
- Chick-Fil-A Grilled Over Biblical Values
- UNCW Entrepreneurship Center Receives its First Community Gift from Bruce Cameron Foundation