LANSING, Mich. – In the boxing ring, he was a warrior that wouldn’t give up. He had no idea he would need to use those same skills in the courtroom years later. Elmo Hudson is talking about his 17-year battle with General Motors in his new book, Boxer of the Year, which recounts what he says was job discrimination and a brutal assault by a racist co-worker.
Majority of Global Muslims Wish for Peace, Well-Being and Family over Wealth and Success for Eid, Western Union Study Finds
If anyone tells you that ending the Bush tax cuts for the richest 2 percent would hurt job creation tell them to talk with me. We founded our business, TS Designs, in 1977 as a small manual screen printing company and grew to land contracts with some of clothing’s biggest brands. In 1993, we lost much of our business as a result of the supposedly job-creating NAFTA trade agreement as large brands sought out the cheapest labor costs they could in Mexico.
- New Report Finds Students of Color Are Being Shortchanged: Schools Spend $334 More on White Students than on Students of Color
- The Benefits of Butterflies: the Healing Powers of a beautiful creature Airlie Garden’s Butterfly House provides tranquility for visitors in all walks of life
- Latina Leader Marisa Salcines to Fuel the Advancement of U.S. Latino Professionals as Center for Hispanic Leadership Atlanta Chapter President
- Have Blacks Lost Their Spirit for Social Activism?
- White Supremacists Terrorize more than Blacks