DiabetesSisters’ National Conference Addresses Unique Challenges of Women with Diabetes April 29 - May 1, 2011 in Raleigh, NC
"To whom much is given, much is required," is a life principle Bernard and Shirley Kinsey, Mattie and Michael McFadden-Lawson and Leon Garr take to heart.
As the current crisis in Egypt enters its third week and thousands of anti-government protesters continue to gather in Tahrir Square in opposition to President Hosni Mubarak's 30-year reign, a number of critical questions affecting the entire region hang in the balance.
People tend to overestimate the steepness of slopes – and psychologists studying the phenomenon have made a discovery that refutes common ideas about how we perceive inclines in general.
- Neighborhood Natives Move Out When Immigrants Move In
- Crimes Against Humanity International Treaty
- Black History of the White House: Untold White House African American History Revealed
- Minority Women Entrepreneurs: How Outsider Status Can Lead To Better Business Practices
- Embracing Change: PEFNC supports legislation eliminating state charter school cap