Business owner's question: Our website is a plumbers website. The account has already been set up by Google and I am looking for someone to manage the account. The campaigns need tweaking and we are trying to get on the first page of Google and keep it there. Could you tell me how many hours a month you would need to manage the account ? Would we get monthly reports of the performance of our Adwords account. Is their any guarantees and assurances you can give us?
When I quit my job with the post office to start a building maintenance company that specialized in big public buildings, I knew I would have to be good. Better than the big companies that were already doing it. What I didn’t know almost killed my compnay: I needed bonding and working capital and was told it was impossible for me to get it because I was a new business and had no credit. But I found it. And I thought this information might be useful to other minority entrepreneurs.
- Unemployment for African Americans and Latinos projected to stay very high through 2012
- True story shows how adolescent overcame obstacles, overwhelming odds to live successful life
- Whitney Houston's Death May Be A Mystery For Weeks
- Whitney Houston Was Found in Hotel Bath, Coroner Confirms
- Five Ways to Advance Your Small Business Using Business Intelligence